Friday, June 29, 2012

So far, blogging has taught me I can't spell...

I started this morning out with a run...3 miles at a 9:17 pace.  The humidity made it a bit rough, but I survived!

Cooper and I went for a walk around the neighborhood after my run.  I'm trying to get him out for as much exercise as possible.  I sometimes feel guilty because I do so much exercise to try to stay healthy, and really Cooper can only exercise when I make him.  As his human, I feel like I need to make sure he gets in ample activity to keep his heart and mind happy and healthy!

Then it was time for a day filled with appointments.  First to the doctor, then home to devour a salad.  Salad time is probably my favorite part of the day.  You don't want to see a picture because it doesn't look very appetizing but I'll tell you what I put in it:
  • Romaine lettuce and baby spinach
  • Corn
  • Black beans
  • Kidney beans (red and white)
  • Hard boiled eggs
  • Fat-free croutons
  • Light balsamic vinaigrette
  • Light blue cheese crumbles
  • Tomatoes
  • Avocado 
It comes out so delicious and amazing that if I go a day without my lunch time salad, I'm lost and saddened.

I can't spell.  I had no idea vinaigrette was spelled like that, in my head it has always been "vinegarette".  I also had no idea how to spell tomatoes.  I am feeling slightly inadequate right about now.  

Ok time to finish my coffee, and head to the hair dresser to have my lion's mane tamed!

1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks beautiful by the way. Love that lions mane!

    ReplyDelete